Liam does not like to get dressed in the morning and preferrs to spend as much time as he can in his PJs. It is always a struggle to get him dressed in the morning....
3/18/2010: It's 11AM and PaoPao (Grandma) has spent an hour trying to convinced him to change. When Liam still refuses, she goes downstairs and tells him that she will come back up when he is ready to get dressed. Seeing that his playmate is gone, he sits at the top of the stairs yelling repeatly "PaoPao, come back". PaoPao stands at the bottom of the stairs and asks "yes Liam, what is it?" Liam responds "I want to get dressed now". PaoPao says "oh good, you want to get dressed. Are you really going to get dressed when I come up or are you fibbing?" To PaoPao's dismay, Liams says "I am fibbing." Well, at least he is honest about not being honest.
3/28/2010: Another morning when Liam doesn't want to get dressed. After reading 3 "last" book, Mommy tells him that she is not going to read anymore until he gets dressed. Still refusing to go upstairs to change, Mommy stands up and tells Liam "all right, I am going upstairs to wait for you. You can stay here and read by yourself". Liam angrily puts down the book and says "I don't know how to read!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment